<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
16th May 2009 was one the best days of my life, I can surely say!

1am: went to watch Angels & Demons with my cousins. it's a pretty good show, at least for me. very cool mysterious etc etc. hahahaha.

12pm: went to MI Carnival with my, jeremy, fz, bc, and benson. played a few stuffs inside there. and yea... pretty time-wasting actually -.- but we managed to win a prize!




Tada~ lol. a joint effort by jeremy, my and me. we need at least 26 points to get this. so jeremy scored 15 points, my 8 points, and i took the last shot with 3 points. hahahaha. quite cute

5pm: reached the place to celebrate reuben's birthday. went together with benson. good thing he went, if not I'll be really lonely. and good thing I went, if not benson will be really lonely. hahahahahaha.

basically chatted all the while there with each other. then wendi also came for reuben's birthday. then yea, caught up with her too. lots of things to talk about. chatted about the good old days in secondary school. the funny times, the naughty times, everything. had a really enjoyable chat session. especially when I haven't met wendi in eons. I think the last time I saw her was on Prom-Nite. lol.

reuben prepared a few presents for a lucky draw. and sadly, I never got it, and benson and wendi both got a present. which were both cups. hahahaa. but benson's one was better; he had a teaspoon along with the cup. lol.

took a few photos...





yeap. then after reuben's birthday. planned to go Chevrons for bowling session. with all his other friends. at first set already, then reuben's poly friends, one of who drove, offer a ride for us there. us, meaning me, benson, wendi, reuben, himself, and 2 more other poly-friends of reuben. lol. he drove us to Chevrons. weee no need public transport.

but sadly, when we reached, reuben's other friends called and say they decided not to go already -.- they say want go home and sleep. it was 9.30pm. I -____-" lol. what a wet blanket.

end up, we went to Holland Village ourselves. but went to wendi's house there first, cos she needed to pick up some stuffs at home first. so yeap... went to holland village after that.

then wendi wanted to introduce one of reuben's friend, who's indian, to louisa. lol. then wendi called louisa up to see if she wants to meet us for a drinking session in holland V. end up, it's so fateful. she was ALREADY IN HOLLAND V. lol! end up is we go meet her. she was with her working friend. and they had a drinking session after work. hahaha.

didnt want to disturb louisa and her working friend, so we found a separate seat. then the 7 of us just chatted, while drinking a bit.

tequila sunrise taste like antibiotics damn it -.- lol. benson and I ordered a Tequila Sunrise and a Planter's Punch, cos didnt know what to drink. so yeap. end up the tequila sunrise tasted pretty... antibiotics. lol.

after that we still ordered another small bottle of beer. I drank 1.2 bottles of it. hahahaha. currently I owe benson $12, because I didnt have enough money on me to pay up. hahahaha.

chatted about alot of stuffs. and we keep using the phrase "TO A BETTER TOMORROW", and cheers and drank. hahahaha. quite fun la.

about 1220am, we left holland V, and reuben's friend drove us to Buona Vista MRT, before going home.

there was no MRT, so we had to see if any bus services were available. took a bus to clementi (can't remember the service no.), and then took 105 to jurong east. I believe we took the last bus... 'cos it was already 1255am when we boarded 105. hahahaha.

but at JE, there were already no more buses available. so the only choice was to walk to jurong point from jurong east. lol. so we began our journey as we keep chatting. managed to get to chinese garden MRT, and continued our journey. leaving not far from there, we met up with benson's parents. THANK GOD! a ride for us! hahaha. apparently benson's parents just left his uncle's house, so yeap, came to find benson, and shunbian give the rest of us a ride home

had a really wonderful time. I totally didnt regret my last minute decision to go to reuben's birthday celebration. although it was simple, but seriously, it was really enjoyable. hahahahaha.

Labels: