<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

kalessaradan @ deviantART


A nightmare is a dream which causes a strong unpleasant emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear or horror, being in situations of extreme danger, or the sensations of pain, bad events, falling, drowning or death. Such dreams can be related to physical causes such as a high fever, turned faced down on a pillow during sleep (most often in the case of drowning nightmares), or psychological ones such as psychological trauma or stress in the sleeper's life, or can have no apparent cause. If a person has experienced a psychologically traumatic situation in life—for example, a person who may have been captured and tortured—the experience may come back to haunt them in their nightmares. Sleepers may waken in a state of distress and be unable to get back to sleep for some time. Eating before bed, which triggers an increase in the body's metabolism and brain activity, is another potential stimulus for nightmares.

Wikipedia
__________________________________________________


I was just playing. Playing this little Go-Kart like game, whereby I sat on in a car and raced. Well, basically just drive around. Then I saw my friends. They played happily. Me too. But suddenly, I wasn't allowed to play anymore. I was dragged away by some force to do many work.

I needed to go to school. For some reason. On the bus, I saw a little child. Beside him, was a playful boy who was applying some grey paint/cement on himself. I don't know why. But I assumed that cement-boy was the little child's brother. As I have this feel to alight, I turned around to grab my stuffs. When I turned back, the cement-boy was gone. But the little child was still there. Crying. I didn't know what to do. What am I going to do with this kid? Should I just leave him alone?

In some decision I took him and alighted. When I alighted, I realised I alighted at the wrong stop. I was in an unknown place. People crowded around the bus stop. I couldn't see. I didn't know where to go. Which direction to walk. What to do with the child.

I saw my mum. I ask her for help. She told me she was too busy. She needed to go somewhere. In a few seconds, she was gone. Out of my sight. I felt helpless. Clueless. And scared. What should I do?

I'm scared. I'm really scared. My mind is a flux. I couldn't think clearly.

And then I woke up in fear. Heart racing.
It was just a dream.


I think I'm getting lost. I don't know what I should do. Where I should walk. When I should stop and turn.

I think I'm stressing myself up. I've got to relax. Calm down. Patience. Focus. Concentrate. Plan.

That dream totally ruined my mood for the day. I've been so pissed off until now.

This 2 guys really cheered me up. I need to calm myself down...


The answers are no longer given
I have to seek it myself

Labels: ,