<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Resona-Raille @ deviantART


I have a confession;
I've been SLEEPING almost whole day in class today -.-
since 9.30am when I reached school
use comp until 10am
sleep until 11.30am
went for lunch
come back use comp awhile
slept from 1pm
all the way until 4pm
/end of sleep mania

drawing class until 6pm
then SOCCERRRRRR
until 8pm lol
mass exerciseeeeeee




I'm becoming of a person that I would hate...

fatter
No, I don't hate fat people
I just don't want to be fat

weaker
more impatient
more easily agitated
more procrastinating
more insensitive
more rude
more intolerant
more retarded
more loser
more cold
more serious over things that should be understood simply
more wild imaginations that tortures myself
more inferior, than before
more lonely
more inconfident
more fear, scared, frightened
more lazy
more unfriendly
more cowardly
more unfeeling
more violent
more tired
more uncivilized
more vengeful
more..more... what else is there?

I managed to overcome some of the negative qualities before...
but it seems that they've come back for me
and they're not going to leave me quietly

I need help...
but it seems the only person that can help me
is none other than myself

me alone in the battlefield
against all odds
I guess this is it...