<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I slept at 5am yesterday night
I was playing games and I was so tired
that I actually dreamt while I was awake -.-
not day-dreaming
but really into the sleep-dreaming already
I could hear voices
and see images of people whom I never met
that's something interesting to feel...

from that
it means it's time to go to sleep

and then I have this dream...
I dreamt I was in SP Library
or at least, what I thought it was in the dream
because now if I think about it
it certainly looks more like a palace -__-

so I was just walking around
when suddenly many people were rushing down the stairs
from the second floor
with frightened faces
I was so curious
that my first reaction was to run up to the second floor
at only the second step of the stairs
I saw what was frightening everyone:
A FLOATING TEDDY BEAR
it was FREAKING FLOATING
and I could see a faint image of a child(5% opacity?) holding the teddy bear
floating around
I think the child is a female
AND OHMY
I think she saw me
AND DROPPED THE TEDDY BEAR ON ME
BEFORE STARTING TO RUN TOWARDS ME (100% opacity liao)
I chua sai
and ran away from the stairs abit
I tried to dodge the child
but she managed to grab my leg
OHMY THE FEELING IS SO SCARY
I struggled and manage to break free
and ran towards the stairs again
then she ran towards me again
WHY ARE YOU COMING FOR ME NOOOOOO
at this point of time
I have a sudden remembrance

It is rumoured that there is a ghost child in the Library
She will only appear during the whole-number time
(2.00pm, 3.00pm, etc.)
She lives in the second floor
and carries a Teddy Bear
if you see her coming towards you
do not resist
or you may just face the worst consequences: Death


it was 3.00pm - the right time for her to appear
feared by Death
I mustered my courage
and stay put
the child hugged my feet again
it felt so real
I carried her up
and made funny baby noises to her
she smiled
oh, it's just so creepy

put her to sleep...

I then carried her into the sleeping position
and started rocking her to sleep...
after a while
she fell asleep
a slip of paper dropped out from her clothes

do what the paper says, or she will stay...

I swear I was crying when I see the paper
why?
I HAVE TO PAY $14,000 !!!
where the hell do I get the money -.-
then the people in the library were telling me

"it can be in any currency, as long as it's $14,000"
meaning, Rupiah also can!
oh I'm saved~
this part is quite weird...
I placed the kid on a table nearby
and started to write on the slip of paper
14,000 Rupiah
like writing cheque like that
after finish writing
the child beside me started to fade away...
-end of dream-

it was an amazing dream for me
it was creepy
but every part of it felt so real
the hugging of my leg
the carrying of the child
the rocking of the child to sleep
and my astonishment when I saw the $14,000 (LOL!)

I woke up at 12pm after this dream
I was quite traumatized by the thought of "Library" then
but I still went back to sleep peacefully
and woke up at 2pm
and blardy hell I'm so gonna blog this
so here I am

oh, there's one cool part about the dream
when I saw the floating Teddy Bear
I could hear this cool sound
like those cartoons one
trying to show that there's ghost around
but it's those really cute sound that's not frightening one
I thought it was quite cool to hear that sound

oh, dreams are so mystical and mysterious~

Labels: