<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

asuka111 @ deviantART


The worst pain is caused not by a giant broadsword from your greatest enemy; it can be caused by a simple speech from your loved one.

Pain is one of the feelings most people, if not all, would not want to experience. Yet, through pain, we will learn things the fastest, as well as let go of things the fastest. It's through harsh conditions that humans will learn from their mistakes, and never to repeat it again. Because they would never want to experience a similar feeling ever again. That's where phobia and trauma comes about.

Growing up till where I am, I have experienced many incidents of pain (but I know many others have experienced a far more piercing pain that I've ever felt). But each time you fall down, you must remember to get up. If not, how do you move on?

No Pain, No Gain
_____________________________________________

this is really boring -.-
stuck at home everyday with nothing to do
or rather not wanting to do
is really [ bee-oh-are-ai-an-gee ]
I need to go out
to work or to play
whatever
or else I'll rot at home -__-

ASK ME OUT TO PLAY PLSSS LOL.

Labels: