<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

werol @ deviantART


ohmy
I can get so enthu about work
and get bored stiff the next minute -.-

there's something lacking
I feel so bored all the time -.-

I wish I can be in a fantasy world~
full of monsters~
for me to slay, that is

but obviously I'm dreaming -.-

speaking of dreaming
I dreamt I have long hair today
I can't remember how I look like...
and I don't know why
but I just love to play with it -.-

I think that's why they say all designers are weird
they have all sorts of weird habits
like feel like screaming for no apparent reason
and banging their heads against the wall
and talking to themselves

I'm not going to have long hair
NS is coming already
and I gotta Gold that damn NAPFA

I trained for 2.4km today
by running 3 intervals of 800m
with a timing of 4min or less for each interval
and resting for 3min after each interval
apparently I didn't do as planned -.-
ran 3min 5sec for first interval
ran 3min 40sec for second interval
and I dieded
third interval, walked for 400m -.-
which took 6min
and ran the last 400m in 1min 47sec

so slow -.-
how am I gonna get a Gold damn it

this Friday is presentation
and so is next Friday
and then holidays shall come~
somehow I can't wait for presentation
just because I get to wear formal
ohmy so weird again -.-

this is such a weird post -.-
I'm linking everywhere
and changing topics so randomly -___-
Boredom can really do terrible things to the mind X_X