<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
this picture, along with an imba comment
totally cracked me up
although it's an old joke
but I still totally laughed lol


Ys Foo: ppl frm Finland
___________________________________


I saw that comment I totally LOL-ed
HAHAHAHA
it's from facebook btw
and yes, I did participate in the Poly 50
hahahaha

it's been awhile since I last updated
it's the holidays for me already
since last Friday
after my lskdfjsldkfjsldkfj presentation

been rotting at home
playing dota and using facebook everyday
quite lifeless -___-

today finally got out to play!
went to school to play soccer
today like damn cui -.-
I was playing like a total noob
nevertheless, it was still fun
it feels wonderful to zham the ball LOL

now I'm back home
to do my daily rotting activities
lol
happy holidays to all those having their holidays