<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

addy-ack @ deviantART


what's so special about 26 Nov?
it's my parents' wedding anniversary!
HAPPY 21ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!
though they don't read my blog one hahahahaha

also...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE-ER!


okay I shall post this first and edit
lollol


Foods for Thought


quite a few things went through my mind today...
I might start an essay

1. Quarreling: is it really bad?
normally a quarrel occurs, when at least two parties come to a disagreement. they start stating their own points of view and argue which one is more acceptable. sometimes if things get really bad, parties might start yelling at each other. and then they might just fall out at that moment.

but when they calm down and consider each other's points of view, you'll realise that they will be able to understand about each other more. because you know what they're thinking about this particular issue. it might not be the best way, but still, quarreling has been a form of communication. they still might not come to an agreement, but if they are willing to give in a little, I believe everything will be able to be settled peacefully.

all this beats saying nothing at all. no communication. no disagreement. no bond.

I read a love quote from facebook. It goes something like this:
The couple that quarrels the most, is the most in love with each other. Because they cared enough to spot the mistakes made by the other party, and cared enough to tell them where they went wrong.
If you stopped quarreling, it means you stopped caring.

It's not exactly the same as the quote, but it's somewhere along this line.

2. After watching 2012, the true colors of humanity shows.
when one learns of the nearing of death, sometimes very extreme measures are taken. some people try to save their own lives. some try to save their own lives and the lives of their loved ones. some try to save as many lives as possible, in the expense of sacrificing themselves.

I'll be honest. I'm not a very noble person. if I were in the face of peril, I would think of saving my own life, as well as saving the lives of my loved ones. other people's lives... I don't have so much heart to care.

it's quite saddening to see how people actually abandon their own kind in order for their own survival. that includes me. how selfish human beings can be. it's just so cruel. but then, it is a fact. (not all are selfish, but I do believe majority are, in some way)

3. If you had a kid, would you rather he/she be intelligent but morally bad, or below average education status but morally good?
I was just randomly talking about this with Wayne. My first thought was the below average education, but morally good kid. selfishness shows yet again. to me it's like, I don't want my kid to be a bad guy that kind. I want him/her to be nice to others, to be able to get along with others, because I believe that's what brings happiness. But then, because of his/her education, he/she might not have a promising future, and would have problems surviving in the industry.

Wayne then told me he would rather his kid be intelligent but morally bad. Survival of the fittest. I asked that if his child might end up abandoning him when he grows old, he won't mind? He told me that he don't care. He will be old by then and is probably gonna wait for death already. At least his child will be able to survive in the society.

I don't know. Now when I look at it again
I'm kinda like sitting on the fence now
gaaaaahhh
screw the milk powder formula these days
what 4x DHA one
make the children grow smarter only
then grow smarter faster, rebel faster
rebel faster, harder to raise
Wayne says they might grow smarter faster,
but their body won't
so slapping a 6 year old kid still hurts.

Raising kids looks hard... damn.


I touched MLP report
and really is like TOUCH only OTL
thanks to Wallace for doing most of the work
man just discussing about the Law
is like hypnotizing
I can't even go without yawning for 3 minutes
gaaaah useless Jum OTL

whereas for the game report
I went to find images and research materials
but I didn't really work on the report
was going to work on it tonight
but... I'm kinda tired now already...
and submission is just 2 days away
and I have 5 pages to work on
sglsdgkljqwepsxvxcvmnbmsdfz

Labels: