<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Burning Couple

[[ Vincent Valentine  +  Sailor Mars ]]

ramy @ deviantART


In many situations, I often hear people saying "try to be more understanding". It seems like a positive trait, but sometimes, I think it's not exactly good.

When people say that, they normally wish that you understand what they are trying to say, or what they are experiencing, so that it could save them some frustration. Which means, less talking between each other.

When you reach a stage of understanding that you can totally guess what the person is trying to say - from their gestures, their facial expressions, their body language - then exchanging words becomes pointless. Because why do you want to say it to let the other party get it, when they already did?

I don't know if you get my point, but I'm trying to say that being overly understanding might cease a possible conversation to occur. Because there might be no need for it.

So sometimes, being a little bit not so understanding, is actually good. Because it will involve communication to clear doubts between each other, and communication can actually create/improve bonds.

"Try to be more understanding."

Bah. A little more, and I don't even need to talk to you already. Can't you be more patient and tell me about it?



I think what I just said
kinda don't make sense at all
I mean like
I don't think it's possible
for anyone to reach a stage
that they are SOOOO understanding
that communication is deemed unnecessary
but then again...
blah just forget it

sometimes I really wonder
what the hell I'm thinking -.-

anyway
Monday I'm having another presentation
it's for my 2nd FYP
I'm not exactly prepared;
there's still many unfinished stuffs
I gotta rush a little work out tomorrow

the first semester was very slack
but this remaining semester will be very busy
to make up for the slacking

got tons of assignments piling up
lots of hair-plucking scripting to do
lots of brain-wrecking reports to do
and maybe a few artworks to create

they're not gonna stop me
the worst is only that,
I'll be balding
and a wee bit retarded
at the end of all these


it's funny...
the way she talk...
even when I don't know her at all
even when I'm just a customer
but...
I just find it cute~
oops ._.

Labels: