<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

rougejin @ deviantART

this piece is awesome! ^^


oh yea I forgot to mention
Thursday I went to gym and swim in the morning
then supposed to have class at 2-6pm
well, basically that's the allocated time
don't really have lessons


then when it was like 1.20pm
my Dad called up
and asked me to pon teng (how do you spell this OTL)
as in, skip school D:
'cos my parents want go JB
and my bros all agreed already
so left me alone
so I might as well just go
since there's like, no lesson anywayz LOL

JB's food is bloody cheap man!
kampong chicken rice at RM 2.20
and it's delicious!
we ordered half-chicken and it costs only RM 11!
it was on offer though ._.
normal price is RM 16
but it's still CHEAP
then we also ordered thai tofu
eat until satisfied sia
and total cost amounts to only RM 24.40
that's like SGD 10!
for a family of 5!
cheap shit hahahahahaha

went a few places in JB
but I shall not elaborate
hahaha


dolphy @ deviantART


went skating last night
or rather this morning at 1am
went behind Yuhua Village there de Skate Park
around Bukit Batok area already
played a bit of the slopes
damn fun!
but too bad ours is those regular skates
not specially for stunts one
so there were only 2 slopes for us OTL

saw some policemen around
they were searching for a kid that was reported missing
I wish I could help
and skate around looking for him
but jerome and bj were not really keen haha
and besides
area so big
kid so small
hard to find OTL

feeling kinda free right now
even when I have a series of work waiting to be done
feel like polishing up my portfolio
instead of doing assignments OTL