<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

addy-ack @ deviantART


DISCLAIMER:
long post ahead
no pictures
read at own risk
if not, click the red X at the top right hand of the window
thank you


Christmas Celebration, 25 12 09
because I was finishing up weehee-er's xmas wishes
I slept only at 7am on Christmas
woke up at 2pm
blah blah
5.15pm went to meet MY
note: MY is the initials of my friend's name
used CAPS to prevent confusion

collect Christmas Feast
bought some groceries
went back to MY's house

prepare prepare
cook cook
heat heat
and wait for the people to come
TV and pinching food in the meantime

the feast nothing much
eat eat
chit chat
gift exchange!
I got MY's gift;
a pair of socks in a pair of socks in a sock
LOL!
and a inflatable hammer too~
that reminds me of bj's gift and the cheesy speech
bj bought a pacifier
and we were saying
give to a girl and say "be my baby~"
LOL!
idea~

night time activity was imba!
jeremy invented a new(?) game!
he jitao created a "roulette" with some forfeits
then we played indian poker
loser drinks water!
amount of water depends on the roulette!
can cause everyone to drink water too LOL

VICTIM 1:
Chai Fong Zun
Forfeit: 2 Big Big Cups of Water!
1 big big cup of water is equivalent
to 14 shots (yes those alcohol shots) of water
NO JOKE
drink until bloated!

VICTIM 2:
Chai Bing Chen
Forfeit: Same fate as his brother! LOL!

I'm pretty lucky
I got more affinity with Small Cup (5 shots)
the whole night jitao drink drink drink WATER LOL
the toilet was constantly being used

at the end of the game
we should have drank about 12 Litres of Water LOL!
wanted to go walk walk downstairs
then everybody go toilet first LOL
then sian tio police report
got people complained say we too noisy
but lucky no troubles caused

then when we reached downstairs only
JITAO WANT GO TOILET AGAIN LIAO
LOL!
then go find 24hr Mac nearby
go the toilet there relieve ourselves
a little bit explicit,
but the pee is seriously TRANSPARENT
urea content machiam 0% lol!
the power of the game D:

after that chit chat walk walk
then settled down at a 24hr coffeshop
some of us ate
then halfway while eating
TOILET AGAIN
LOL!
wave 3 of transparent urine~

eat finish jiu walk back MY's house liao
initially wanted to go jeremy's house watch Orphan
but ended up too lazy to bring the leftover food over
so just slacked at MY's house

more chit chat
then I went to take a nap at 6am
around 6.30am we woke up and went to take bus home
apparently I didn't fall asleep on the bus ride home
strange~

reached home
wave 4~
too lazy to bathe (yea, ewwww :/)
went straight to bed



4A Gathering, 26 12 09
woke up by jeremy's sms at around 10.45am
the gathering's meeting time is 12pm at Vivo
I wanted to sleep till 12pm before waking up -.-
after replying jitao abit more awake
so decided to just get up

BATHED
changed and then prepare to go Vivo liao
I abit dilly dally
it was already 11.50am when I left home
met jeremy at JP first
then take MRT to Harbour Front
but alighted at Clementi
to go find FZ
then his father lompang us to Vivo

we were damn late
12pm meeting time; we arrived at 1.30pm
they had lunch at Marche (a tick on the "e" please)
apparently we 3 don't have much appetite
didn't had any lunch at all
so just chit-chat blah blah

finished lunch already
decided to go... Pacific Coffee what what one
I can't remember the place's name
yes I'm noob I know D:
had our gift exchange
then some of them got to go
so the remaining people (9) stayed and just chatted

okay I should mention names
people who turned up:
girls: cherie, sihua, linda
guys: me, jeremy, fong zun, jia yi, zhan yang, kelvin, marcus, keith, yunxiang
@DGDD: no, not Siew Jia Yi lol

the guys who left were marcus, keith and yunxiang
so... yup.

learnt a new mini game(?) to play;
Shoot, Shag, Marry
it's hard to explain here
I find it pretty cool

blah blah blah
after chit chat
cherie and fong zun got to go
initially the rest of the 7 of us wanted to go home
but kelvin and zhan yang suggested going Prawning
we all somehow agreed and went Bird Park there prawn

my first experience of prawning
we prawned for 3 hours with 3 rods share share
it's pretty... fun?
just a lil too expensive for me

went to BBQ the prawns after our 3hrs ended
damn the prawns were DELICIOUS
I'm not a fan of prawns
but it was really yummy
guess that's the quality of fresh foods!
it didn't really fill my stomach though :/

these 2 days were great! wonderful! fantastic! excellent! awesome! marvellous! spectacular!
a great way to end the year 2009
well, soon


I've seen through the opaque surface;
new thoughts have been entertained;
views have been altered;
my ways will change.

Labels: