<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cartoongirl7 @ deviantART

that's the best blindfold and the best shirt ever!


went to PartyWorld KTV @ Woodlands today yesterday
with the DGDD peeps
namely terry, chunkiat, yl, ben ang, rini broy and myself

pictures please!

this was taken at the MRT station... at the end of the journey actually
hahaha... it's glowing :X


the octopus is so cute~ lol

this is a legendary picture...
everything is blurred except for Ben!

I had no idea how this came out like that...
it wasn't anything like this in the surrounding!

cool mask... like those masquerade parties one lol
(as said by Rini, which I agree)

mask no.2

flowers! lol :X

Rini trying some shades

Broy trying the sunglasses too

Mafia Boss Ben!
he got that damn mafia face man LOL

trying to look like mafias LOL

gotta hate that price tag -__-"

mafias: take 2

mafias: take 3


more pictures at my facebook!
Broy has some pictures too 8D

sian -.- with sunglasses means I can't see clearly
if I want to see clearly
means I gotta get contact lenses
but I ain't got no money
I hope I can pick up $100 on the floor tomorrow
if I do, I'll definitely get contacts LOL!
I'm dreaming HAHAHA

events coming up!
25th: XMAS FEAST WITH SEC SCH PALS
PORK RIBS HERE I COMEEEEEE

26th: Sec 4 Class Gathering
wonder how's everyone!

29th: DGDD Photoshoot
I hope my outfit will look great!
haven't worn like that before!

It was a great day!

Labels: