<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kikariz @ deviantART

awww~ so cute~


the last week of the term
I have 2 upcoming submissions;
2D FYP and Portfolio
I'm really glad Ben and Daryl are rushing work
and I'm really satisfied with the works
at least it has enough quality

of course
I'm rushing work too
putting the gameflow together
can be a real bitch
it's taking longer than just scripting a game
all the states
all the sequences
all the requirements
sldjfslkhadsfmnqwer
I'm finally planning things out
so I can get it done systematically

more gameflows to be worked on tomorrow later
and I'll be working on my Portfolio
have a really clear idea how to go about it already
and I think it'll look wonderful
hopefully :)
drafted out pretty much the portfolio
thought about the transitions of each page
the animations
the graphics that are required
the information to be put in
I'm really looking forward to getting it done
hopefully I can produce the graphics to standard

OH YES!
just a random note
after seeing broy's tag about NS
GUYS!
don't complain about ARMY okay!
just keep in mind
that females have periods/pregnancies almost their whole life!
we just have to endure this for 2 years!
hahahahaa

nope, I didn't come up with this myself
it's from one of my seniors (who is also a friend :D)
after reading it
I have totally no qualms about going NS
LOL!
sometimes, I really salute to the females *worships*