<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

theARTIST007 @ deviantART



I had a bad morning just now yesterday
because the previous night
I fell asleep unready
causing me to leave my laptop on throughout the night
as well as not setting my alarm to wake me up
I set them only the night before EVERYTIME

it's okay to be late for school a few times...
but there was a TEST today
for CSW - phone call
good ol' Clarence rang me up at 10.11am
I had to be in school by 10am actually...
so yes he rang me up and I was still asleep
heard my ringtone
thought for a moment
GASPED LOUDLY
and went to answer the phone
shit I overslept -.-
I swear at that moment I felt really useless and disappointed
luckily enough
my lecturer decided to wait for me to arrive

I did make it for the test
so that was a relief
but another sad thing was
my previously done test paper - letter writing
I scored a pathetic 58/100
which WAS way below my standard...
so I was utterly disappointed in myself
honorable mention: Clarence scored 76/100!
glad his English improved
sad that mine went backwards -.-

I reached back home around 4pm
and took a nap from 4.30pm all the way till 7.15pm
moni rang me up at 6.20pm ask me want watch AVATAR today or not
I was fine with it
and then went back to sleep
7.15pm she rang me up again to tell me she got the tickets
the movie was at 8pm
so basically I had to leave home almost immediately -.-
didn't eat dinner first and left home already

met moni and her sister at the cinema there
I'm so paiseh at her sister;
I MISTOOK HER FOR MONI'S FRIEND OMG
I was like, "eh moni your friend also watching ah?"
then moni was like "huh? what friend?"
then I straight away *GASP LOUDLY*
and realised it was her sister -__-
shame on myself

so yea FINALLY WATCHED AVATAR
it's an amazing movie!
but sadly, probably because of the previous comments received,
saying how great AVATAR was,
I kinda had high expectations for the movie...
so it ended up not being WOW to me
damn myself -.-

anyway the movie was COOL
I WANT TO LIVE LIKE THAT;
WAKE UP ALSO LIVING, SLEEP ALSO LIVING
anddddd I WANNA BE TALLLLLL LOL
I love the Toruk too
it had elements of one of my favorite dinosaurs;
the Allosaurus
it's orange and had black/dark grey stripes
and I love the fact they use their hair
to bond with the creatures too
it's like so cool!
I want to bond with animals too pleaseeee LOL

okay this is a pretty long post
I need to sleep soon
I've gotta attend the noob booth later for SP Open House -__-




after analysing
I believe I'm suffering stress and pressure from schoolwork
I believe I've been constantly thinking and worrying over the undone stuffs
and thinking when it can be done, can it be done,
will it be done, whatever
I think I'm pressuring myself a lot
I have myself to blame though;
if I did some work during the holidays,
it wouldn't be so bad now
to the extent that all the constant worrying
is making me so tired
that I keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping
just to recover from that fatigue

I need to get work done
I'm late already
so...
get working, zj

Labels: