<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

kimchii @ deviantART


so cute!



delete Tan Zijie\Traits\Laziness;

if only I could stop being so sluggish easily...
well, this week's submissions have been completed
finally get a rest... NO!
looking at my To-Do list
I should be working hard -.-
[ LIMIT ]
- interaction
- AI
- battling
- dialogue box
- quest sequence

[ TIDAL ]
- getting achievements
- include instructions on "How to Play"

[ OTHERS ]
- finish up hardcover portfolio
- finish up web template
- prepare layout for grad book [select up to 5]
- prepare works for website [select 6]


a whole list awaits me D:
oh well...

anyway
I'd like to mention that I saw Lee Xian Min today
on the MRT while going home
I sat beside her too lol
who's Lee Xian Min, you ask?
well she's was an actress in Mediacorp...
not sure if she still is
and she's the younger sister of my cousins' friend
well whatever it is
I know who she is before she even acted
so yup just wanna mention for the sake of mentioning it


when life gives you lemons...
well, take it