<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

addy-ack @ deviantART



I my cousins!
went supper with them last night
feels damn great!
chatted our day about lots of stuffs

one of the topics that I found pretty funny
was about chingay
annually, we got the chingay parade
but some foreigners misunderstood the meaning of the parade;
they thought chingay means chinese-gay LOL
so they're like thinking that it's a parade of chinese gays
like DAMN DIFFERENT LA PLEASE LOLLLLL

besides that
more reflection on my side
learnt that my thinking was too naive at times
need to really look around me
and be cautious about different people and matters
sigh

and then, even MORE reflection...




Dragonskullinc @ deviantART


since late Secondary 3 [15 years old]
I've been looking out for ways
to control and manage anger
as well as master patience
I notice some people who can really tolerate
and I consult their "expertise"
and inquire how they manage to control themselves

throughout the years
I've gathered a few methods of management and control
mostly it's about thinking

I used to think that if I think I'm right
I should fight my way through
if not, prove me wrong
that kind of attitude

but I realised it's more than that
thinking has to go deeper;
I have to think about the future, the consequences
what will happen if I make this decision?
yes, I might be right
but if I do this, will I benefit from it?
will I lose out on it?

knowing is a thing;
doing is another
although I've gathered various ways of control
I've cultivated my own kind of management
it works slightly differently;
before I do anything
I try to put myself in the opposite party's shoes
what will he/she do if I do this?
what will he/she probably think if I did it?
what difference would it make in the future?
and then I will start telling myself
"it's okay
it's just losing out a little
won't hurt much"

but sometimes
I just lose all of these
and that's when I go into a rampage!
I lose my reason and logic
I think everything doesn't go my way
I get pissed off at every single thing
argh I hate this side of me
why can't I just keep my cool?


every step creates a different path
every decision leads to a consequence
I should analyse everything properly
before making a final and, hopefully, wise decision

Labels: ,