<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

kyokosphotos @ deviantART



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANG YI LING


went to celebrate yi ling's birthday just now
along with her 2 best buddies, si ting and cheryl
and also with 2 other guys, fong zun and jiawei

just had a simple dinner
and chatted our night away
we actually missed the last train
and really missed it barely...
already tapped into the station
but the train already went off when we reached the platform

ended up taking NR 5
it costs $3.80 for a ride
ouch
chatted more on the bus
send the 3 girls home with jiawei
before making our own way home
I caught another NR 5
'cos jiawei told me taking NR is only 1 time payment
got conned, and paid $1.45 for the fare
ouch

oh yea
thanks to Master Jiawei
I learnt something new:
He who thinks more
gains more

I hope I can reach his stage;
before handling any situation
analyse what the consequences will be
analyse how it might affect the future
will it sour the relationship between friends?
with all these thoughts of wisdom
one can really be more patient and tolerant

on the other hand
I've also learnt how scary human beings can be too
cunningness for survival skills is okay;
we all gotta have some of it

but cunningness for personal gains, even against friends;
now that's really scary