<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

jumjum17 @ deviantART


I took a break today...
okay let's take today as 24th February
and since it's 24th Feb...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINI (:
and rini, go read LIMIT blog if you haven't

so yeah
yesterday slept from 8pm-12am
then wake up, bathe, use laptop
330am went back to sleep
woke up afternoon at 130pm
boy, was it really refreshing~
I haven't got that kind of rest for... days!
I initially wanted to do some work today
but I was too lazy and unmotivated to start
so I decided to leave it till tomorrow!

so means later I've gotta start working on it
Friday's the presentation already...
next Monday there's still one more presentation
next Wednesday there's submission for Portfolio
and I don't know when we need to submit our grad stuffs
totally ignored all of the emails lecturer sent -__-

oh well
some pictures after my 3D FYP yesterday~
photos by Broy~


that's my Pooh! with one of Broy's favourite tagline behind~




another favourite tagline of Broy~


and yes, Broy loves to say "thanker you" instead of "thank you"


this photo is damn epic
it looks like Ben is holding Clarence hostage~ LOL!
but the truth is Ben is just holding the door behind,
and Clarence just somehow gave that pose!
it wasn't intended at all HAHA!



okay I totally LOVE this picture!
I look so tall here!
and my legs look damn long!
woots~


long legs for Clarence~ I love his purple shoes!


and long legs for Rini!

and then, some group shots...

the Sun is making all of our eyes small -.-


found some shade...


even in the lift~ LOL!


anyway,
THANKS A LOT LIMIT!
it's definitely been great working with all of you
great artist
great leader / game designer
hardworking modellers and animators
what more can I ask for~
and yes!
I fulfilled my role as a great scripter too

tomorrow gotta go back to bankai mode
after Friday my shoulders will definitely be a lot lighter!