<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Lady-Tori @ deviantART


15th Feb '10
is Total Defence Day
as well as 2nd day of Lunar New Year

woke up at 10am to watch Doraemon's movie
eve ask me watch one LOL
something to do with nature one
I think the creatures were very cute!
quite an entertaining movie... :D
to be a little bit more critical...
the logic of the storyline is a little off...
but it's just cartoon

went to fz's house later
was supposed to meet at 2pm...
but I was really heck-caring
and I reached only at 4pm like that
LOLLL

people who went fz's house were:
cheryl, st, yl, linda, fz, my, wl, jeremy and me
when I reached there
cheryl yl linda and my were playing mahjong
then st and fz were watching movie
while jeremy and wl haven't reached...
LOL I wasn't the latest!!
so yup, joined st and fz watch movie awhile

oh, fz's mum gave us hongbao too!
$_$

jeremy and wl arrived later
then after they ended their mahjong
we settled down to play blackjack!
overall won some money
$3 - $5? idk I never count

had to leave at 8pm
was meeting my didi and cousins for movie
we were going to watch Valentine's Day

I'd say it's a good movie!
I love the jokes in the show
and I think the whole movie was really sweet

pretty good day overall, I'd say!
but I feel quite guilty now...
I haven't been touching scripting for 3 days now
I need to start working on it tomorrow later...




secret, secret
everyone has secrets
i have my own too
i believe you have yours
but can you keep it?

Labels: , ,