<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

m0thyyku @ deviantART


// begin edit
went jogging/running early in the morning
thought Ben Lim and Rini would join
but who knew both of them didn't came
so I ran alone on the track
wanted to aim for 30mins non-stop
but I gave up after 20mins
decided to take a break

then a while later
Clarence came to the stadium too
LOLLL
he also thought no one came
then he damn sad
since he came
we just jogged on the track for 30mins
our speed was damn slow
I think we only ran 10 rounds in that 30mins?

I'm pretty glad 'cos I felt like
I managed to build up my stamina
// end edit




I went to retake my NAPFA
don't ask me why
I also don't know

results:
Pull-Up: A, 11
Sit-Up: A, 60
Sit-N-Reach: A, 49
Standing Broad Jump: A, 261
Shuttle Run: A, 9.9s
2.4km Run/Walk: C, 11m 4s

Overall: GOLD, 28pts


I hope there's minor moderation for 2.4km
4 more seconds and I'll get a B



with NAPFA off my shoulders
I can concentrate more of projects now...
GDET has been completed
**peichuan: SETTLE!**
2D FYP left a few stuffs
3D FYP got like lots to do

sigh
1 more week of school left
and it's submissions and presentations time
self motivate: +u zj!