<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

addy-ack @ deviantART


stayed overnight at school last night
scripted from evening 8pm
all the way till morning 9am
my classmates say I'm mad
lol

I really love that feel of working in a studio
especially late at night
PROVIDED that there are no noisy, non-working people
if everybody is doing work
the atmosphere is really... well, I just it

haven't been sleeping enough for the last 4 days
it's been script, eat, script, bathe, script, sleep for less than 7hrs
and then the cycle repeats itself
just that for yesterday, the whole section for sleep
has been changed to script

and just dreaming of scripting
is a pure nightmare
no matter how passionate one can be
because you don't even know if those codes work
then what's the point of dreaming of scripting?!

3D FYP is over
I'm glad I've managed to do up alot for the game
but I'm also disappointed that I couldn't finish the game
so before the Grad Show comes
I will try and complete it!
but for now...
2D FYP, grad stuffs, and portfolio
screw grad stuffs... so mafan...