<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

webdesigner1921 @ deviantART


OMNUGGET
THIS WEB PAGE DESIGN IS AWESOME!


Friday
presented my 2D FYP
thankfully, it went very well
I think I'm scoring for this one already

wanted to go the SP Alumni spa one
never knew the spa there was so cheap LOL
but sadly
I lost my admin card
I lost my ez-link card
no more cards to prove that I'm SP student ):
so I couldn't enter
wasted trip for me and peichuan

instead, we went Moberly and played Pool
peichuan's skills not bad sia
I think I've improved slightly too LOL
I want play more poooooooool~

Saturday
slept till 3pm in the noon
went to JB with family
I'm so wanting to buy the whole subzero jeans store
the clothes inside are pure awesome!
I think they're better than Natural Project!
but also slightly more expensive too...
I would totally love to change my closet to those
in subzero jeans LOL!

Today, Sunday
went to play badminton with jerome, bc and hp
don't know how long I never touched it already
my eyes still fail me at times;
I can't see the "depth" of the shuttlecock at times,
causing me to miss hits OTL
but think I can play better than last time already

after badminton
went to eat at Sumo House, Clementi
as usual
Katsudon - $2.90
my friendly budget meal~
LOL
chit chat
went Mac get ice-cream to eat
chit chat again
then go home
I fell asleep on the bus OTL
didn't miss my stop though
I was trying so hard to stay awake
when I was 2 bus stops away from home

TO-DO
personal website
digital portfolio (burn to CD)
hardcover portfolio (need to print)
A0 grad panel (print A3 copy)
name card design
DVD jacket design
DVD label design

did I miss out anything?

damn
I haven't really started on any of those
except for name card design
planning to redo my website
hope I have enough time
think tomorrow and Tuesday no need sleep already

Labels: