<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A-Little-Kitty @ deviantART


DISCLAIMER:
incredibly long post
not-so-necessary details are also included
read at your own risk!


for the past 4 days
it had been my Graduation Show
held at Suntec City Entertainment Atrium

Day 1, Thursday
well
I should start from Wednesday night actually
1015pm met peichuan, ben-ang and rini at JP MRT station
I was slightly late
rini was even later
and when we were about to leave (when rini hasn't arrived yet)
I was asking, "rini leh?"
she suddenly just popped out from behind
and kinda scared me like a ghost
LOLLLL
she looks damn paleeeeeeee

took the train to Clarke Quay
met up with the others
joey, and melvin
clarence came about 5-10mins later
daryl and halim came about 20mins later -__-
weiguang and chunkiat were going to meet us directly at Liang Court
since weiguang's driving
so we went on first without them

met at Liang Court
started singing at 11.45pm
the staff were kind enough to let us sing until 4.30am
and only at the cost of the 4hr package

jiayi and broy joined us around 1am
after they were done with some setting up at Suntec
for our grad show

so had our fair share of singing~
I'm trying to learn how to use diaphragm to sing
don't really know how to... control it
sometimes I think I'm using it
but I don't know how I did it one
LOL!

the cost for the 13 of us amounted to $270+
it was rather expensive, I'll say
darn those fruits and tidbits
it costed about $20 =.=

wanted to go mac and chill first
but apparently
the clubbers at Clarke Quay were chilling there too
so we decided to head to CityLink Mall mac to chill instead

most of them (I think ALL, in fact) got a mac breakfast
I got a single Apple Pie as my breakfast
Apple Pies are delicious~
so slacked and chit-chat a lil
before heading to Suntec at around 6am

most doors were still closed then, at Suntec
so we had to walk one big round to get in
and another long distance to get to our Atrium
boy, the distance was really long -.-

when we reached
most of our stuffs were more or less set-up and ready
we kinda reached so early for nothing =.=
oh well

so, first day of grad show
the morning was really sluggish
there were nothing much to do
we had 2 runways that day
1 for whole class,
and 1 for the selected 10
totally didn't know what to pose for those runways
so just smile-smile
and then off the stage we go

afternoon was really slow too
because it wasn't the official opening yet
so there weren't really many people around to see our works
slept while sitting on the ground every few moments
until when someone who was looking for a programmer
asked for me to like, talk to him

so yeah, talked to him
he wanted me to teach programming
HAH.
asking me to teach is a challenge already
teaching programming is like a total killer to me
the kids whom I'd be teaching
will probably go into depression
due to my severe lack of patience
LOLLL
I'm still considering
teaching was something I wanted to do,
or at least try,
when I was young, and even now too

pretty much nothing happened later
chit-chat
dinner
runway again with that smile-smile pose
ate the free food catered
9pm, close shop, go home

out of me, chingkai, ben-ang and rini
I was the only one who slept on the train
I really couldn't tank anymore
I was dead tired


Day 2, Friday
okay like finally
we got to Day 2
went down at 11+
this day was better off;
chingkai brought chinese and international chess to play!
CHINESE CHESS!
the chess killed alot of our boring time
there were a little more people browsing
saw my ITP boss
he happened to pass by

friends of friends
and parents of friends
came down to support friends
just looking around our booths
keeping us a little more entertained
well
we're doing the entertaining, actually
but it beats doing nothing!
do you know?
doing nothing is really tiring!

MY came over after his work at Suntec
quite a surprise

moni and singyee came down to watch me do the runway
as well as show me some support
THANKS
but they crazily took pictures of my panel and portfolio
zzz
took photos with them too



broy did something special for the runway
so it motivated me to do something special on stage too
though it wasn't as awesome as broy's
I did a short little dance on stage
thankfully, the crowd cheered

the worst part about the runway
is when William took the stage
he tried to do a... Kamen Rider transform-action?
I swear
it failed EPICALLY
so much that
I SERIOUSLY FELT ASHAMED THAT HE BELONGED TO OUR COURSE
AT THAT MOMENT
-.-

free food catered
had them as my dinner again
the chocolate brownies were delicious!!
I love the chocolate eclairs too~

dad came down too!
he came to fetch me home
YAY NO LONG DISTANCE WALK TO CITYHALL MRT!
left at around 9.45pm, I think
lompang moni and singyee as well


Day 3, Saturday
reached around 11+ again
more board games popping out!
1 more set of chinese chess
Uno cards
and some balls-pushing board game (sounds kinda wrong LOL)
I don't know what's the name of it ._.
it's quite fun
requires a fair amount of thinking

killed time with bored board games again
there were more people
since it was a Saturday~
there weren't any runway for us today
doesn't seem that anything special happened
I think Day 3 is pretty much just like that


Day 4, Sunday
went to pay respects to my late grandpa early in the morning
woke up 6am
love the chatting with cousins
and the breakfast together

dad drove me to Suntec
weee~ no super-boring-long-distance-walk
from City Hall to Suntec!
dad mum and lil bro came to look around a bit

played chinese chess with my dad
it's been a very long time since I that played with him
thinking that I've improved
I was pretty much confident I'm on par with him
but to my dismay
I'm still so far away from being on par!
got owned -__-

had a runway at 1130am
for the whole DGDD
didn't felt like doing anything special
so, smile-smile pose~

there were many more people compared to Saturday
had a few more industry-personnel name cards collected
but seems like some itchy-hands took some away
zzz

and SOME itchy-hands
took my few remaining name cards
and made it round corners on the top
screw him
totally pissed me off
freaking extra

board games
watch others play board games
nothing much...

angela dropped by
I forgot her voice was quite high-pitched -.-
when I heard it I was a little bit (o.O)

angela told me some middle-aged-looking man
took a bunch of my name cards
FOR WHAT?
I wonder -.-

more board games
before a debrief at 9pm
to tear down Suntec...
I mean the Graduation Show settings
hoho
this last hour
was very much enjoyable
we destroyed Mr. Hu's A0 panel violently
LOLLL
then we started having everyone signing on each other's A0 panels
this kinda marks the end...
there's still graduation day
but still, it just feels like it's ending


*-----*


keeping memories of what was given to me
by this... weird class LOL
oh come on
when you're in DGDD
you'll be WEIRD if you're not WEIRD
LOL
yes, I'm weird too

looking forward to ADD!

it just feels kinda sad
like a blink of an eye
the start of this 3 years journey
has reached the end

Labels: