<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MissUnfortunate @ deviantART


when we were young
when we want to show something awesome that we did
people will go
"WOW!", "That's so cool!", "How did you do that!"
and all the other comments that we wanted to hear

when we grow up
when we want to show something awesome that we did
people will go
"Chey, I know how to do also", "You see that part you never cover up properly", "You should do this instead..."
and all the other comments that we... don't really want to hear

what's up with this?
where did all the love go?
just... be amazed by the people's efforts?
you may know how to do all those
BUT DID YOU DO IT?
IF NO, DON'T ACT PRO THANKS

yes, criticism is good for improving our works
but sometimes
people want the appreciation
sometimes, the works are just-for-fun
thus, there's no real need to make it 100% perfect
so, why can't we all just appreciate the effort
and the magic done?


_________


yesterday went jogging in the morning, 9am
was supposed to go jogging with Ben
but he was lazy to walk to stadium
so I ended up solo

ran for 6 rounds, then went back home
watched William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet movie on DVD
oh gosh
the whole movie
was SO LIKE A POETRY
every single sentence sounds so poetic
EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE
you can keep hearing "thy" and "thee"

I didn't really know the full story of Romeo and Juliet
just knew a few parts of the story
so yup
pretty interesting

went to play Tennis with cousins later on
I suck at it, I swear
I couldn't even tell when I should run forth
and when I should stay put
and the ball just keep flying past me
I'm such a failure OTL

still, it was pretty fun
the parts when I actually hit the ball LOL
so yeah, would love to play Tennis again soon =D

okay gotta go work already
bye

Labels: