<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Roux-S @ deviantART


it's great that I've pretty much recovered
at least I'm ready to work

I woke up at 5.15am
couldn't get back to sleep
even after tossing and turning
for over 1 hour
so I gave up
and got up

I'm going to work later
taking back my ITP job
I hope I'll do fine during my time there

anyway
some updates


17th April
that's Kexin's birthday...
oh well

supposed to meet jiawei at 11am at Jurong East MRT
but I woke up kinda late -__-
my dad drove me to JE MRT
so I wasn't very late

took the train to Orchard
we're going Wisma Atria to celebrate Cheryl's birthday
this was actually planned by her poly friends
so yiling aliased with her poly friends
and me and jiawei just turn up
lol

cheryl was kinda surprised when she saw us
she didn't expect it HAHA
for our side
there's yiling, jiawei and me
for cheryl's poly fren side
there's Matilda and Karen
and of course, cheryl herself

had our brunch/lunch at Ding Tai Feng
their fried rice is nice!
the portion may be small
but it was really delicious!
I regretted not ordering that
my Zha Jiang Mian wasn't that awesome-tasting
it was just so-so
their pork chops are good too!
and of course
their xiao long baos!

after brunch/lunch
we cut the cake at DTF as well
we all ate until quite full
luckily the cake was small
if not we'll probably be unable to finish it

fz came down after our food
we settled down at Starbucks somewhere in orchard
then just chatted
until about 3.30pm
matilda and karen have to go off already

then we walked around orchard
went to Wheelock, ION and Cineleisure
yiling and cheryl bought bags from NUM
they were having a 1-for-1 sale
I wanted to get the bag too!
the material is so good to hug =X LOL

fz saw his friends at Cine, coincidentally
so he left first
yiling and cheryl got Frolick
think it's my first time eating that
pretty nice
but definitely not my best friend
since it cost so much LOL

after that we all went home already
great to have met up =D


18th April
went to Jurong SAFRA at night
wanted to celebrate mingkor's birthday
met up with the other cousins first
then we camped at Jurong SAFRA
while keeping a lookout for mingkor

at first we thought he was here
'cos he was carrying tennis racket and was alone
but end up it was a false alarm
it's just Edsmond, my other cousin LOL

after awhile he came
then he was actually quite stunned
'cos some of the other cousins turned up
but don't really join us for tennis much one
HAHA
had a small cake for him
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MINGKOR!

after our mini-celebration
we went to play tennis
looks like playing singles trained me up better
I was delighted that I managed to return many balls now =D

I'm gonna get my own tennis racket soon!
think I'll be getting the brand HEAD
have to keep in mind to lookout for fibre-glass material

---

anyway
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CX!
that's my lil bro =D

alright I need to go and get ready for work now
bye

Labels: ,