<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

this is awesomely cute!


I tried cooking dinner!
I wanted to cook Fried-Egg Soup
and Dark Soy Sauce Minced Meat
it was more of the simpler dishes

my maid offered to help me
I actually hoped she didn't
so I could experience it fully myself
but oh well
I didn't wanna reject the help

managed to get dinner done
pretty successful, I'll say
it's still far from my mum's standard
but at least it's fit for human consumption



I saw a facebook group page
it was titled 5 Hardest Google Job Interview Questions Answered..
I was very interested in those questions
sadly, it's one of those "Become a Fan to see..." group

anyway
I found 1 question VERY interesting
and another rather simple question to me

the simple question was:
If you look at the clock and the time is 3.15, what is the angle between the hour and the minute hands?



and the interesting one
which was also damn brain-wrecking for me, was:
You have five pirates, ranked from 5 to 1 in descending order. The top pirate has the right to propose how 100 gold coins should be divided among them. But the others get to vote on his plan, and if fewer than half agree with him, he gets killed. How should he allocate the gold in order to maximize his share but live to enjoy it?


this Pirate question really took up some of my time
I thought of an answer
and then reviewed and changed my answer
over and over again for a few times
and now
I have an answer with explanation already

*NOTE:
for readers of this blog out there
if you got time
please do think about the questions!
I'm really interested in your answer(s) and explanation behind the answer(s)!
(damn I wish I have the comment function now)
talk to me (MSN, phone, SMS, email, whatever!)
when you have an answer! :D


time to rest
good night!

Labels: , ,