<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cynder-and-spyro-fan @ deviantART


I'm so jealous of females' clothing
there's so many variety to choose from
males' clothing are so limited
sometimes it feels like
you keep wearing the same thing over and over again
D:

in other news
I read up on many random stuffs

Sixty Amazing But True Facts!!!



Principles Of Life



Words To Live By



Longest Word in English Language
Wikipedia (opens in new window)



oh yeah
for blogger users
did you know about
http://draft.blogger.com/?
for default template users
you can use the special feature
Blogger Template Designer
to enhance your blog template!
rather user-friendly =D

yup! that's about it!

ps: I want to $1000
to splurge on my wants xD

Labels: ,