<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

mrbumbz @ deviantART


while poly students start school on the 19th
I started work

I'm back to my ITP job
all the way at Lavender
but this time it's slightly worse
'cos Clarence & CK aren't at Omen
feels damn lonely there

for the past 2 days
I've been mostly working on flash actionscript
no, I don't get the luxury of doing games

today,
I was working on a script that creates 3D bar graphs
well, illusionary 3D
it took a whole day already
and I wasted 5 hours writing a part of the script
when I finally gave up
and searched online
which rendered me the assistance I needed
I finished that part within 5 mins, with the help
I feel very wasted
I could have done so much more constructive things
sigh

it sucks
when you can't find a solution at work
it sucks even more
when you are still thinking of a solution
even after work

sorry jd
I really didn't mean to offend you
I wasn't in the right mind
please forgive me ):


although scripting can be a bitch
and so is maths
I'm still satisfied with my job
at least I'm still doing something I'm good at
something I'm confident at
so it's still alright

sadly
the worst part of the job,
that should be the best part actually,
is LUNCH TIME
lunch time
should be happy, right?
you can fill the hungry stomachs
and chit-chat away

but NO
I don't know why
I'm like an anti-social bitch
I totally didn't talk
during lunch
and it's worse when there are people of around my age
but they're all girls
damn -__-
at this rate
I'll turn emo in no time

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces...


this song keeps ringing in my head today (previous post)
I feel like I'm living in a Mad World
can't wait to see
how my new first weekend is gonna be like

Labels: ,