<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

wordboner.com





another tagged ttm screenshot!
I had like, 60 over emails in my inbox, just from this!

well
why did I get tagged so many times?
it's 'cos of the mass photo-taking
for our SD Annual Dinner and Dance!
truthfully
it wasn't all that great
but with the photo-taking + friends
it was AWESOME

I'm still waiting to get the HQ photos from Broy~
for now, I'll just use the photos on facebook


together with the taiwan-star-looking Ho My My!
we wore like, opposite colors! LOL


emoooooooo~
this is LOLLL
teoshun says this can pull of as a background
for a Game Over screen!
and it looks like this!


HAHAHAHHAHA!


peichuan looks like he's doing a catwalk LOL!


giant wine glass! LOL!


wayne looks kinda seductive in this picture, IMO



loving this shot~


LOL @ teoshun's head! (middle back)


group shot! chingkai is always so serious D:


loving clarence's face~ LOL!
"PAPA!"


picture with Jia Yi, the awesome chairman of DGDD! =D


class group shot 1!


class group shot 2!


class group shot 3! I took Chjia Mean's hat


class group shot 4! tribute to Hu Jiafang!


class group shot 5! tribute to ~DISTURBIA~ (Broy's quote)


looks like wedding photo! and teoshun looks so happy!
LOL


my Boss! with Jia Yi sneaking up behind D:


HOW DARE YOU HOLD MY BOSS HOSTAGE!


so sweet~!


more photos on Broy's facebook,
if you can visit

loving how everybody looked that night!
it's definitely one of the best days in my life (:

wished we had more days like this
it was one of the very, very few times
where everybody was so united and harmonious

well,
some of 'em didn't turn up
I guess we all know who spoils the fun now (:

Labels: