<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Healzo @ deviantART


wanted to blog last night
but ended up playing too much
and got really tired

3 events I wanted to blog about

1.
26th May, Wednesday,
went to Suntec City with jeremy during lunchtime
'cos it was Gelare day,
so got free ice cream
also had lunch there
and due to travelling time
my lunctime was 1.5hrs long!
LOL

2.
had an awesome dream on Wednesday night
it was a dream about me saving the day one LOL
in the dream
there was some criminal on the loose
and we were in this...
well, it's hard to describe,
but I'll try...
it's this REALLY BIG garden kind of place
there's this flight of stairs
which I think is about...
at least 10-storey high?
and it's the kind if you fall down,
Bless you.

I don't know what else I can describe
but anyway
I was at the highest level in the garden
and there were a few friends with me
so we were asked to like hunt the criminal down
after combing the top level
my friends wanted to head down
but I had a feeling I should stay there;
because the criminal would definitely escape from the top level

and so I did
and it being a dream,
whatever I wanted would come true
yup, the criminal was sneaking past the top level
and I immediately gave chase
and this part is quite stupid;
he was running away with a dog
and upon reaching, I think, his car,
he tied the walk-the-dog-rope (what's that called?)
to a lamp post
and because tying takes time
I managed to catch him before he escapes
and damn lame
I literally pounced onto him
he tried to attack me
but I managed to block his attack and somehow,
pin him down
weirdly, he seems a lot stronger than me
guess that's why it's a dream ._.

so yeah
saved the day
although I don't even know
what crime the criminal committed
LOL

3.
Thursday night
I worked till 6.30pm
'cos I was held up by some urgent work
my dad called to say he can fetch me home
but he'll only be done at 7+
so I thought
might as well finish off some work while waiting

so my dad came about 7+
and I packed up
and headed down to the lobby to wait for my dad

at the 3rd floor,
someone entered the lift,
and yeah, continued heading down
upon reaching the first floor
the lift door just REFUSED to open
I was spamming the "open" button
then the guy who entered at the 3rd floor
pressed the 3rd floor
and the lift moved again
then 3 seconds later...
Display: "Out of Order"

what luck!
I was a little impatient
because my Dad don't like waiting for people
so I tried calling the number that was stated inside the lift
amazingly my phone had no reception,
but was able to call through
so I told the personnel
I was stuck in a lift
and they said they were sending a rescue team over
so yup
just waited

chatted a little bit with the guy in the lift
we both thought it was an interesting experience
instead of being all scared or something like that
we both were quite happy about it
LOLLL

after a while we tried to free ourselves instead
I tried opening the door (with hands)
it was able to budge a bit
so we each took one side of the lift door
and tried to open it
to our surprise
it opened quite easily
LOL

but still
there was one more door to open
tried using the same method
but seems like even lifts have the principle of:
"Once bitten, twice shy."
LOL

happily took photos of the "inside" of the lift
was looking around the mechanics
as to why we can't open the 2nd door
like we did for the first;
it seems some stuffs were "locking" the door

somehow after a while of waiting
the guy thought about how people open lift doors
when it was out of order;
we tried to search for the areas
to see if there's any mechanism that we can...
well, move or something

indeed,
there was a blue thing that was hanging up there
tried moving it upwards
and suddenly the lift door opened
LOL
but at that time
the rescue team have already arrived
and was trying to open the door from the higher levels
so I was thinking if we did open the door
or they actually opened it instead

anyway
I like to see it as,
WE RESCUED OURSELVES!
no doubt an interesting experience
lovely day it's been~

Labels: ,