<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kaze-Hime @ deviantART


thank Buddha for Vesak day
which extended our weekend by a day!

had an enjoyable weekend~

SATURDAY.
had a board game session with Fatties~
special guest: Broy!
normally he doesn't turn up for board game sessions
all the Fatties except Clarence turned up

went to Wayne's house
played Arkham Horror
I'm surprised it's Rini's first time playing that
'cos we actually played that a few times already
apparently during all those sessions,
Rini was not around
(yet another time
when Rini's presence could not be felt LOL
)

Broy only came halfway through the game
so he was just watching us play
while playing his pokemon on DS
I kinda like playing Arkham Horror
though it's a long game

Rini bought everyone gifts!

*steals pictures from Broy's blog~*

Broy got a cute kitty bowl!


Ben & CK got "fishes" (chopsticks rest [?])


and I got a pig!
quote from Broy:
Jum got a pig because he’s a fatty~ :P
LOL
we're all fatties~


after that
they played Battlestar Galactica
I didn't join them
'cos I really didn't feel like playing it
played with Broy's new DSLR instead~

*steals more pictures from Broy's blog~*

one of the shots I took~
it's my own set of dices!
I love the smoke color~

after the session
Wayne was discussing with us
about a plan he wishes to execute
when we all grow up;
it's a plan to help us get by life
you know, do business together
set me thinking how I wanna plan my life
in the future
it's a lot of planning work!
every time I think of "can I find work after NS?"
my plan just stops
because I'm really stuck there;
I don't know if I can find a job
and whether or not
I should go University (if I can get in)


SUNDAY.
had breakfast with big family
cousins turned up
we took a table
crapped lots
ate lots too

after that
went to JP to shop for tennis racquet
with my & jeremy
bought Prince one at SportsLink

went to SP to play tennis after that
weather seemed like it was gonna rain
thankfully it didn't
the weather throughout was pretty good
only had a small period of Sun
the rest was cloudy and windy
great for playing~

having a good racquet definitely feels different
beats using not-so-good brands

met up with cousins later again
313 @ Somerset
went to eat at Marche (with the tick please~)
guess Marche isn't the kind of place for me;
didn't had much food that actually attracts me
settled for a Crepe with Ham & Chicken in the end
guess that was pretty okay~
I still prefer Chicken Rice
oh~ the cheapo me D:

after dinner went to The Hangout
near Dhoby Ghaut
played for 2 hours there
1 hour on console
1 hour on board game
played band hero
I looooove playing the drums!

enjoyed the board game more
we played... I think it's called Gift Wrapper?
pretty interesting game
the game is up to 9 players + 1 facilitator (optional)
would be better to have a facilitator
so the facilitator picks out 9 cards (gifts)
out of the many cards available
basically it's about what we want
and thinking about what everyone else wants
then we give them the "gift" (1 out of the 9)
there's a "I-hate-this" gift too!
so don't give the wrong gift!

glad to have emerged the winner
along with da jie and er jie~

took bus home
wanted to take Express 502
but 174 came along
and we decided to board it instead

reached home
bathed
and knockout


awesome weekend!

Labels: