<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
it seems like after Pokemon Black / White released their starters
the craze of pokemon is back;
seeing lots of fan-arts of pokemon on dA

many people are saying the new starters kinda...
well, I don't know
guess they ran out of ideas or something?
they all look like cross-breeds
of previous generations' pokemon


art by Kikariz @ deviantART


probably like many others
I'm loving the grass type one!
it looks like a cross-breed of Cyndaquil and Treecko
the fire and water one looks...
well okay the fire one is cute
but err... very much prefer the grass
the water one... I don't know
I don't really like it

oh well
random stuffs
I'm probably not even getting the game anyway


Labels: