<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

yukiusagi1983 @ deviantART


yes, I went clubbing yesterday night
nope; I don't like clubbing
I'm merely going for social purposes
it'll probably be the last outing
before some of 'em go into NS...

went with DGDD mates
Clarence, Peichuan, Rini, Jiayi, Chjia Mean, Weekeong, Eugene, Daryl, Victor, Chanel, Kane (Chanel's bf), and 2 more of Victor's friends
it was quite a blast!
they get to enter for free (before 11pm)
'cos they still have their student cards
I lost mine during the last month in poly
so... I had to pay for my entrance
but well, I did get 2 coupons for free drinks
guess that's alright~


we went in really early, so it was kinda boring
got some drinks and by the time we got 'em
the DJ was already in the house
it was DJ Kzee that night
I heard he's like the best DJ in powerhouse
guess I'm lucky then~

halfway through
Clarence, Peichuan and me went out and took a breather
by that time
I had already downed a few drinks
and I could tell that I was half-drunk already;
my world was already spinning!
I was also half-deaf D:

after about 20-30mins
we went back into powerhouse
had to queue to re-enter
don't know why but it seemed to take about 10mins
wonder what's up with the management side...

oh well
got back in
seems like my mates have downed some drinks too
some were really high (ie. Chjia Mean)
some were really drunk (ie. Daryl)
LOL
Eugene & Weekeong went home first
clubbing is not really their kind of style
they saved some drinks for us
I actually rejected it 'cos I know I'm gonna pass away already
but Jiayi just said finish the last glass
and so I did

Rini was kinda drunk;
she actually threw, quite a number of times
the first time she threw up
we gave her the ice bucket (for our drinks) to puke into
then after that
Chjia Mean, clueless about Rini's vomit,
took an ice from the ice bucket and ate it
EWWWWW D:
LOL
Jiayi & Victor tried to warn him
but he was kinda half-drunk and totally ignored them


after a visit to the toilet,
Rini came back again
soon later, she threw up again
so Victor and his friends took her out
so she could take a break
I think she threw up a total of 6 times;
2 times inside, 4 times outside
D:

in the powerhouse
Daryl was really drunk already
he was dancing really madly
and there was this period of time
he was actually like, sticking to a girl
a not-so-skinny one
and was like just dancing around really crazily
then the girl turned around
and gave him the death stare
for about FIVE seconds
Daryl was totally oblivious to that
and carried on with his crazy stuffs

kinda loved one thing the DJ said
"I fucking hate this song"
current song playing: Baby - Justin Bieber
LOL
no, I have nothing against Justin Bieber
I don't hate him, neither do I worship him
I just thought it's pretty funny for the DJ to say that

went out around 3.30am
where everyone was quite worn-out already
Clarence & Peichuan went to catch the soccer match
while the rest of us went to find Rini & Victor & friends
and settled down along that area

Daryl was on the verge of throwing up already
eventually he didn't
and he was like, damn funny;
he slept on the pavement right beside the road only
in sitting position, though
while the rest of us
were on the other side of the road
resting on the wooden platforms & stairs

Chjia Mean was also like knocked-out
he was already lying down on the wooden platform
Chanel & Victor & Jiayi took photos of Chjia Mean in that state
gosh, it was damn unglam for CM
hahahahaa

I, on the other hand,
was quite sober after getting high in the club
still kinda cranky,
but not as before, where my world was spinning

rested for quite some time
before heading to Mac to rest
some of 'em got some food & drinks
I kinda knocked-out on the table

Clarence & Peichuan joined us after the match
and they kinda got conned;
$12 for ice water per pax
they were like... WTF?
they were expecting only $4-$5 per pax
but they were really thirsty
so they were prepared to spend $4-$5
but $12... it's pure robbery man

Daryl then told us
he realised he really blacked out
after he was drunk
'cos he couldn't remember
some stuffs that happened
like the sticking to the girl
and the death stare one
LOL

waited for first train
alighted at Jurong East
as Rini needed the loo really badly
so we took 99 home instead
Rini was sleeping on the bus
so I have to stay awake to keep a lookout on the stops
I was like dozing off every few stops
then when the bus stopped
I was like, startled awake
'cos I was thinking "Shit! Where am I already?!"
feels kinda stupid
hahahaha
didn't miss the stops, fortunately

reached home
I was really damn tired
I didn't even take a bath;
I just changed my clothes
and knocked out on my bed

Labels: