<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kikariz @ deviantART


since young
I have loved games
and loved to associate many things with games

when I entered the course Diploma in Games Design & Development,
I learned about how games work
and how games are done;
it is very different from playing it

one of the mechanisms behind games
is a kind of Point System;
how some things are determined
by factoring in points
this means higher points
would warrant a higher chance of a positive reaction
and vice versa

Trust seems to work the same way -
at least I feel so

Trust is accumulated
Trust can be increased,
and also, decreased
how the points of Trust changes
depends on how people scores

for me,
Dad & Mum gained a huge amount of trust points
at the early years of my life
with higher points,
one is trusted more

everyone new begins with a small amount of points
we don't fully trust them,
but we don't distrust them either
unless they have a bad reputation
then at that point of time
perhaps, their points have already been deducted

Trust can be earned through many means;
for me, trust is earned through your own actions;
whatever you do, there is a scoring system right behind it

some examples of action that will increase points
are Care, Concern, and Love
depending on the level of these attributes,
the number of points are added to the system
Love, especially, is an action
that can increase a massive amount of points -
just like striking lottery
with a high amount of points,
one will naturally be trusted with no doubts

however, Trust can also be lost;
each time you do something wrong
your points are decreased
and you are not trusted as much as before
but if the points remain at an acceptable amount,
one can still be trusted

Betrayal is an action
that deducts points from Trust gravely;
sometimes, it might warrant a bankruptcy,
meaning to say,
down to 0 trust points
and of course,
with 0 points,
one is not trusted

this point system is in-built within everyone,
and it does not always work the same way,
although it might work similarly
therefore,
an action warrants different points
to different people


I thank you for your time
to read all the nonsense I have written above xD
I'm just being crazy :dummy:

Labels: ,