<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

TerraTerific90210123 @ deviantART


a week into NS, it has been
3 more before I get posted to another unit

spent my Friday night over at Wayne's house
along with other fatties - ben, ck, clarence & rini
played board games
good to see that all except ben and rini are now botak =D
feels cool LOL :lol:

dozed off while playing Shadows over Camelot
guess I was really tired...
slept for 6 hours
waking up once in a while, and going back to sleep
rini drew me and ck sleeping LOL :la:

wanted to go for breakfast in the morning
but very unfortunately,
rini lost her wallet =(
went to the police post then
to report the loss of her wallet
took us awhile to get to the police post
poor rini =(

went for breakfast at BANQUET
only had Chee Cheong Fun
as I was going to meet fz & the others for lunch

went to JP after breakfast
had pizza hut with fz, my, jeremy, jerome & hp
wasn't very filling
but oh well, at least it satisfied my hunger

went down to Bugis later on
parted with jerome & hp
as jerome sent hp home
fz wanted to go to Sim Lim to get...
I don't know, hard disk?
after which fz went to meet his friend at Cine,
while me, jeremy and my went to shop
bought another polo tee (I should really stop =|)
and a beanie
had KOI bubble tea
and went to the arcade (to watch)
saw an imba guy playing the basketball game -
he was throwing the balls alternately with his 2 hands;
right hand throw, left hand throw, cycle repeats
after 5 rounds of the game
he scored a total of 1100+ points!!
bloody pro (Y)

dreading going back to NS tomorrow
it feels very much different from going to work
I just feel very... scared
of what, that I do not know
hope this 2 years can pass like a breeze...