<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Lady-Tori @ deviantART


4 weeks have passed just like that
BMT has come to an end

had a BBQ outing with my platoon mates on Saturday

simple, but awesome times shared!
played soccer before the BBQ
it's been a long time since I last played soccer!
that caused my whole body aching!

after BBQ we went to West Coast to chill (lepak xD)
wanted to go Labrador Park at first
but it was quite inconvenient
for those taking public transport

chatted whole night long!
really love overnight-talks
even though I didn't do much of the talking... xD

went back home in cab
reached home about 7am
bathed and K.O.



woke up at about 1030
dad was going to bring me to JB

went to JB to have breakfast + lunch with family
and got my specs "repaired",
as well as a spare pair
why repaired?
well, while playing soccer on Saturday
I dropped my glasses,
and part of the lens chipped off
BOTH lens
but thankfully it's just a small chip
so repairing was just smoothing the edges =)

went back home
slept for about 40mins
before meeting the fatties at JP first
there were only fatty Ben and fatty Rini
too bad ck couldn't come =(
get well soon, ck!

went to vivo city
to meet the rest of DGDD
holy, nearly all of them were damn tanned!
I couldn't recognise Daryl & Melvin at first
but just about 2s later, I did :la:

went to this 北上川 steamboat restaurant
there's one regulation that's quite interesting;
you can only stay in there for 2 hours
any more time spent in there,
there will be a surcharge of $5
lol :dummy:

the steamboat wasn't so bad~
the food tasted pretty good
to me, at least
cost is quite reasonable =)

after that we went to the outdoor area
and just sit and chit chat
we had a photo-taking session!
photographer: Broy Lim =D

here's one of the photos:

I DAMN LOVE THIS PHOTO :heart:
looks like a movie poster :la:


group photo!
after several failed shots
we had to hold ourselves for 2s for the shot;
it was a dark environment,
so had to use a slower shutter speed


jump shot!
other photos on Broy's facebook~

had awesome times these 2 days!
with a little sacrifice on my sleep~
to compensate, I slept till 4pm today!
that's not a good sign though;
I have to wake up at about 6am tomorrow
I hope I can get to sleep tonight D:

k bye.

Labels: