<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

extvia @ deviantART


yesterday
was the first day of the Youth Olympic Games (YOG)
I guess it's very honorable for Singapore
for the event to be hosted here
after all, we're but a small lil dot on the World Map

so on Saturday
I met up with the Bens in the morning
for our regular Gym + Swim
and just so happens
it's Ben Lim's birthday!
I almost forgot
Happy Birthday Ben Lim! :aww:

after that
went to meet yl cheryl st wq fz & jw
was going to celebrate st's birthday
though it's a lil early (it's on 25th Aug)
but as we all grow up
it's really hard to find free time from everyone
so might as well just celebrate early~

wanted to eat at Pasta De Waraku
but it was full-house
ate at Sakae Sushi instead
it's my first time eating there!
I'm such a mountain-tortoise =|

so had the cake-cutting in there too
so here's another birthday wish:
Happy Birthday Si Ting! =)

after that, we went to KBOX!
sang from 530 to 830
we flooded the song list!
chose so many songs that even at the end of the 3 hours
the song list has yet to be cleared!
there were 20+ songs left over
lol! :lol:

on Sunday,
went to cousin's house in the afternoon
it's was her daughter's full-month celebration!
had 2 rounds of the buffet :X
food wasn't too bad~ xD

mingled with other cousins
and that's pretty much what I did there
went back home after that
been rotting ever since

back to army tomorrow~
I really dread army now,
for some reason
hoping this week will turn out better~

Labels: