<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

light-from-Emirates @ deviantART


I'm back home!
so it's my first time doing Duty,
and therefore my first time staying in
it's better than I thought
just that no laptop is just crazy for me =|

DISCLAIMER:
long post ahead!
proceed with caution... and patience~


anyway
my last weekend...

Saturday.
as usual swimming + gym
Ben Ang didn't join us as he was preparing for NS
he's in Tekong now =|

watched The Expendables
with fz jeremy jerome hp & bj
my was supposed to join us
but he overslept and skipped the movie =(

I'll say it's a good movie for Action genre
enjoyed it pretty much =)

went for dinner after that
was browsing around JP for dinner
after touring around the whole JP
we decided to settle at Kopitiam -__-

Sunday.
pretty much rot at home
can't remember what happened that day already D:

Monday.
had my Off day (I'm lucky to get it)
went to watch Step Up 3
with jerome & bc
LOVE IT
awed by the dances xD

Tuesday.
my lil bro told me he watched 恋爱通告 (Love in Disguise)

he told me he enjoyed it very much
then it suddenly urged me to want to watch that movie
at first I thought the last day screening is 25th Aug (which was tomorrow!)
'cos there wasn't any time slots after Wednesday
while other movies actually have time slots on other days
(but in actual fact, it's still showing now! conned -.-)

decided to go for the movie
it was like 11pm
and I was frantically finding people to watch movie with me D:
and thankfully
found peichuan & ben lim to watch with me! =D
so we were going to watch movie tomorrow~

Wednesday.
so yup
MOVIE!!
met the 2 of 'em @AMK
thankfully I got released earlier that day from camp
which gave me enough time to prepare
and head for AMK

we were actually a lil late for the movie
missed the very first 5mins or so
but overall
I still liked the movie alot :lol:
I'll say it's a totally different style, for a movie,
compared to many others
it was rather touching too~

went for dinner after that
I'm telling you,
compared to so many restaurants out there
there's no where I prefer more
than a coffee shop / hawker centre
variety of choices, cheap, and it can be nice too
of course, the best is still mum's cooking! xD

settled our dinner at a coffee shop nearby
chatted a lil
and played 2 rounds of Queen's Ransom (card game)
simple gameplay
lucky for me, I won both of the rounds xD

headed home after that
boy, was the journey long~

Thursday.
met jw, st, cheryl, yl & melvin for dinner
and yet again, at coffee shop!
however the turnout was quite lame -.-
only me, melvin & jw ate the dinner
the rest had already eaten
so much for meeting for dinner

went to Mac afterwards
they had icecream
while I had an apple pie
~I'm lovin' it~
chatted till late
and it was time to go home...

Friday.
had Duty
so couldn't come back home for a night
it turned out better than I expected
I could actually catch 8 hours of sleep!
'cos no laptop to tempt me xD



was supposed to go gym + swim with Ben Lim today
but he's sick =(
so, hope he gets well soon =)
or else I'm gonna get fat D:



and OH
on Wednesday or Thursday
I actually fell asleep in camp =|
and then I started dreaming
after the dream went on for a while
I thought...
wait, is this real?
*thinks*
no, this isn't real
*slaps myself in the dream*
I'm supposed to be in NS now
*wakes up*

and when I woke up
I was like
what the hell was that o.O
I could actually think clearly while dreaming!


so weekend has arrived!
time to get a lil rest from the busy week =D
tata~

Labels: , ,