<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Dieux-Faux @ deviantART


yesterday, while on the way home,
a bitch named Angela called me
ask me for dinner
LOL :dummy:

no offence intended~

ate at Toast Box
had laksa
second time eating there
the first time was just last Saturday
after watching the movie, Inception
LOL :la:

after that
I can't believe it,
but we went arcade
when I saw the arcade entrance
"Children's World!" came to my mind -__-
the arcade at JP is so...

we played the basketball game
I swear I'm a noob at that game HAHA
but we managed to get to Stage 3!
couldn't get past the 250 mark
pathetic us HAHA xD
</edit>
the bitch says I'm pathetic;
she said she scored more than me D:
</end edit>


then we played Daytona
it's been ages since I last won somebody
thanks bitch! :la:


last week in HRI for BMT
will be meeting new people again next week
more adaptation needed...
chameleon at work~