<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The War on Obesity

elessthehedgecat @ deviantART


was stuck on camp on 911, Saturday
it was easier than I thought
though it's a Saturday burned X_X

I spent 14 hours out of the 24 hours sleeping
yes, SLEEPING
I didn't sleep on Friday,
just so I can waste time by sleeping in
during my duty
my duty allows me to sleep x)

anyway
my regular Saturday swimming
has been moved to Sunday
was expecting ck & ben ang to join us
but alas...
aeroplanes~
so it's me and ben lim again
I swam 32 laps today!
gonna increase to 40 laps next week
that'll take an hour or so =|

the reason I'm increasing it that much
is because I have an event coming up
in my camp
that requires me to swim 3km
which is equivalent to 60 laps
so far, it's been really good for me
I don't feel tired;
I just feel bored from swimming that long
60 laps should take me an hour and a half
thinking about it
it's actually quite sian -.-
but there's actually a 10km in the event
which equals to 200 laps!
which takes roughly... 5 hours?!!
that's just real crazy!!

okay back to reality
I went to lunch with ben lim
and pc & rini joined us
ate at Clementi's Famous Prata Shop
which I just so happen
DO NOT KNOW about the famous stall
I must be a real mountain tortoise for that ._.

after lunch
went to tennis
and I swear
playing tennis can get me real pissed
sometimes I just miss the ball
sometimes when I hit the ball
it goes in the wrong direction
and every time
I feel like just whacking myself in the face
WHY AM I SO LOUSY TSK

BACK TO CAMP TOMORROW =(
and I got sun burnt ._.
argh >:(