<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

shunding @ deviantART

shunding has improved so much! :aww:


this week's Wednesday, 27 Oct 2010,
one of my camp mate, as well as one of the contractors,
got into an accident
both were injured quite badly; ambulance was called

my camp mate is hospitalised
his condition is safe now
but of course, he needs time to recuperate
whereas for the contractor
both his arms are bandaged
and his right leg was also wrapped
his injuries seem quite serious
but he is still able to walk and smoke
so I guess that he's alright too
likewise, just need time to recover

rather scary incident
but bottom line, they're both fine, so that's a relief =)



on the same day itself
I've been called a GAY by a foreigner
just because I was wearing this purple shirt, with a rainbow button
the guy went "hey, look at the button"
then I was like, LKAJSLDKJASBQWEQWPPASD
apparently, it's obvious that he's implying I'm homo -.-
that made me rather zzz
the rainbow button is the design of the brand!
and the shirt just so happens to be purple color
argh X_X


weekends are finally here!
I've been waiting for it for so long!
I've been experiencing lack of sleep!
well... it's my own fault, actually
I just didn't go to sleep before 12am,
causing me to have not enough sleeping hours
but heck, SLEEP ALL I WANT TONIGHT

the tighter you hold on to it,
the more it wants to break free.

Labels: ,