<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Caatherinee @ deviantART

Idk about you, but I'm loving her idea of bedroom =)


after seeing so many posts on Eve's blog
I think I got a lil bit tumblr-ised
'cos the above photo just looks so awesome
so I came up with a tumblr-kinda-picture myself xD
but with the original artist's credit, of course =)


click to enlarge (opens in new window)


just some random stuff xD

anyhooooo
I've been very absent-minded lately
very, very short-term memory
caused me quite some trouble
but the biggest problem was Friday
it's not really convenient for me to say it here
but I'm glad it's been solved
made a really great deal to me as it affected my mood =(
and really thankful to my company mates!
they're the ones who helped me solve my problem =)
they're really fun and nice people, although a tad bit too playful sometimes~

the weather's been really hot and humid (that's so The Noose~)
and staying at home can get really stuffy, even at night
hope this kind of weather is just temporary =|

been playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 on PSP recently
anyone others playing that game?
I wanna play multiplayer mode!
and so, that's how I've been wasting my life in NS xD

I need to be Mr. Punctual!
been late for lots of meetups recently
argh, super undisciplined

I want to buy lots of stuffs!!
but I'm also banning myself from buying 'em
because most of them are just wants, and not needs
ESPECIALLY tops; I have too many (around 35-40) of them already!
I don't even get to wear much of them since I'm in NS...

I think I talked too much
so time to end this
hope everyone's well!
may good health and safety stay with all of you :aww:
*poof*

Labels: