<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

patrycjanna @ deviantART


NOTE: long post ahead

went skating on Friday night
haven't skated for awhile
haze wasn't that bad, so it was still good for me to skate :)

as usual, skate to jeremy's house
just chill there a lil bit
surprisingly, wl joined us
it's has been long since he joined us, lol
played Saboteur (it's a card game)
skated home at about 5.15am
God, I wish I didn't need sleep that day
I had to wake up early the next day!

reached home at about 5.40am
bathed and went to bed

Saturday.
went to a camp mate's birthday chalet
kinda just there to show face
reached at about 2pm, left about 1hr later

was gonna meet cheryl & company
so decided not to go home, and just loitered around xD
had 3.5 hours for time to pass...
took the circle line at Paya Lebar to Dhoby Ghaut
window shopped for about 45mins
before settling down on a staircase in the MRT station
and just playing PSP there LOL :lol:

I managed to play till 7pm there, at the staircase :dummy:
before contacting others about their location
was actually rather pissed then
just because I was waiting for a long time
but well, I was really early ._. so I have only myself to blame

went to Timbre at Dhoby Ghaut area
queued for over 1.5 hours, before getting a seat
I can't believe we queued for that long
and to think we were the 2nd in queue!
but well, we had a big group of 9 people, so had to wait =|

ordered a total of 4 pizzas, 2x 10 buffalo wings, and 1 basket of fries
food was okay, loved the buffalo wings x)
price was, well, for that place, pretty reasonable~
luckily these days I'm having a small appetite
so was pretty full when we finished the food~

after that, was stuck between choices:
1. go home, 2. go club, 3. go watch movie
I didn't want to club... so yeah, they didn't go
wq had something on the next day, so he went home
keith was a lil bit too tired too, so he went home as well
the rest of us went to catch a midnight movie

we watched You Again
I'd say it's a good movie!
I love the relations between the characters in the story, it's just so twisted!
I don't know about others, but I liked the movie =)

wanted to take the NR bus after movie
but ended up taking cab as some were too tired,
and some needed to wake up early the next morning

Sunday.
slept since 6.15am and woke up at 11.30am
refused to get up and stayed on the bed for 15mins x)
got up, washed up, got ready, and out I go

went to visit my cousin, Edsmond in OCS
it was their 2nd week's confinement;
they can only book out the next weekend
it was the OCS Family Visit day
while setting parents' hearts at ease,
and letting the cadets get together with their families,
there were also talks about what OCS is doing
and what their dear children will be going through

tapao-ed pastamania along with his sister and ate it over at camp
FYI, I'm in that same camp too; just doing different stuffs
and yes, mine's WAYYYYY easier than his xD

didn't managed to find time to see broy;
pretty much left at around 5.30pm already,
where visiting hours are over =(

went for dinner with parents, as well as cousins
was actually quite full due to the refreshments in OCS
and Dad ordered a lot!
I didn't even finish 20% of my rice, and just went for the other dishes

went home after that, and here I am
kinda sucks that I have to go back to camp again tomorrow
but well, I'm probably better off than many others
but still....

hide, hide, hide all you want
one day it will still see the sun

Labels: ,