<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kikariz @ deviantART


my 'holidays' are coming to an end
I took a week's leave
for the sake of clearing leaves
'cos in December, I pretty much won't get many chances to =|

pretty boring week, actually
spent most days staying at home
and really just rotting, contemplating, and playing games alone
yup, friends have enlisted
less people to play games with
really bad week to take leave, I guess =(

other than that, if you've noticed,
this week's Wednesday was my birthday!
spent it with a movie in the noon,
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1!
really can't wait for Part 2
I don't really have much expectations of the movie
so it was really amazing to me :lol:
had late lunch after that
wanted Popeye's, but due to seats limitation,
we decided to dine at Nihon Mura instead
and oh yes, they treated me to both movie and lunch! ^^

after lunch, which ended at 4+,
headed back home
spent a lil while on the computer
before heading for JP to meet moni & sy

had our dinner at Swensens
sadly, the high-tea buffet at Nihon Mura left me so bloated
that I actually didn't eat dinner
kind of wasted, since I haven't ate at Swensens for a REALLY long time
I guess it has been a couple of years!
and it's still counting, since I didn't eat that day =/

chatted, did a lil of window shopping,
and then intended to go home
but since it was about 15mins to 10pm,
we hanged around the entrance a lil bit
as moni & sy wanted to see the xmas tree "show"

cycled back home after that
can't remember what happened thereafter

and oh yes, my lil bro treated me to Fish & Co. today yesterday
it's my first time there :la:
food's awesome, definitely would want more =)
THANK YOU CX :ohjoy:


by the way, really thankful for all the wishes I received
honestly, I don't really like my own birthday
it's just 'cos, birthdays give me a mindset of hope
not that I'm against hope, mind you,
but because, the bigger the hope, the greater the disappointment
and I'm kinda always hoping too much, and end up disappointed
especially on previous birthdays
so yeah, pretty much dislike it ever since
that's why maybe I prefer not celebrating it
or maybe it's because it marks that I'm a year older LOL :dummy:
still thank my parents for bringing me into this world, nevertheless
whether or not it's a good thing at all LOL xD

guess that ends this post
hope everyone's safe and healthy =)

hoho, I'm 20 years old!

Labels: , ,