<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

pikarar @ deviantART

I always liked to say "pika..." before I sneeze LOL :la:


I had a cool dream last night!
it's almost like I'm in a real game!

there are 6 people in each team (not sure how many teams there were)
my team consists of me and 5 other people that I don't know of
each team will dispatch a member in intervals
all members are to do 3 quests each (same quests)
each member will go through a "climbing" adventure
before reaching a "teleporter", where you scan your... card?
and you will be teleported to a new area
(the surrounding gradually changes)
and then you have to roam around
and find your objective in that round itself
somehow, I forgot my first and second quest
but I remember going through the "climbing" adventure three times
and not consecutively


each time I went through the climbing part
it gets harder
the scene is exactly the same
objects in there are almost the same (with lots of green blocks);
just gets lesser and lesser each time I climb
in the third round, it was kind of hard
had to really take a confidence jump to reach the teleporter
almost fell off a high area twice
once was falling backwards, but luckily rested on a platform
the other was when the platform was unstable
and it started swinging, which I managed to stay on

upon reaching the teleporter
my 2nd and 3rd member caught up with me
(I wonder if I was really slow)
and my 3rd member, surprisingly,
is Jing Rui, one of my secondary school classmates
I really haven't seen him in a long time
wonder why he appeared in my dreams, lol

so yeah, 3 of us teleported to the new area
it was a enclosed area, with maroon cushion walls
like we're in a very high-class area
rooms only lit with yellow-orange lights
objective was unknown
so we roamed around, hoping to find it
went through a long corridor
stopped by a counter with 2 people giving us food or something
then as we settled down and stayed for a while
one of my NS superiors (Susan, who's not in my company -.-) appeared
and told me not to waste time staying there
and quickly find the golden nugget (?!?!!)
so as my teammates started to eat
I had to break the news to tell them to give up this
and go on with our quest
(which by then, my members have CHANGED -.-?!?
that's dreams for you, I guess)

so we roamed around more
reached some sort of... chamber?
the interior was very, creepy-mansion-like
it was very brightly lit, though
and there were many people there (the questers I suppose, like myself)
and there were 2 rooms occupied by these people,
like they're from Arabia
and they were all sleeping, at one corner of the room
and they were just sleeping on the ground;
no pillows, no blankets, no beds
spider webs filled the ceilings too
cool mansion, I'll say

after nothing interesting was found,
we stepped out of the mansion,
where the scene CHANGED, yet again (dreams -.-)
this time, we're at the outdoors already
filled with greenery and birds chirping
white & black feathers filled the grasses
seemed like they're from seagulls (white) and crows (black)
amazingly, the white feathers seemed to be a healing item (LOL)
but we're not really in some sort of battle
so, have no idea why it's there

so one of my teammates was complaining about seeing lots of black feathers
but have no idea what's going on
and for some reason, at that moment,
all of us had the ability to transform into birds
canaries? don't know what the type of birds are...
there were different colors


and this weird moment
I saw a few crows "playing" with the black feathers on the grass
and funnily, they were "catapulting" the feathers into the mansion
so I found it suspicious, and decided to explore it again
I then used my new ability and transformed into a bird
and flew into the mansion
and (did you guess it?) the area CHANGED again
but magically, it became a forest
so I flew through the forest
and boy, were there TENS OF THOUSANDS of black crows
black feathers filled the air
and as I flew by, I noticed a very special GOLD CROW badge-like thingie
went to "get it" like Mario gets a mushroom; just flying through it
and all of a sudden, ALL THE CROWS started to attack me
HOLY SHIT, TENS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM
and boy, do they make a LOT of noise
I don't think those noises were crow noises, though -.-

in a panic, I flew to the top of the forest,
with a trail of crows, right behind my tail
I intended to fly back to my teammates
as I flew towards them, the crows seem to be catching up
I then flew as high as I could
at that point, oh my god, THE FEELING WAS AWESOME
and I managed to reach my teammates, without being caught
which then, all the crows, even the forest, faded away
landing, I transformed back to myself

explained about the catapulting of the black feathers
and the golden crow badge (the gold nugget? lol)
which led to the crazy attack of the crows, to my teammates
guess that marks that our quest is completed?

(the following part is a lil redundant, but what the heck)
there was a car that was turning in towards us
I then asked my teammate (whom I do not know) to move aside
but he just keep moving to the wrong side -__-
car wasn't travelling at fast speed, as it was turning
so yeah, wasn't really in danger
(end of redundant part, LOL)

then somehow, it skipped to the night
where our quest was going to end
we were all in a yacht
saw 3 guys and 2 girls in my team
(and no, Jing Rui wasn't in there D:)
and I don't know why, I gave my number to the girls LOL (like wth?!)
then I walked to the guys
one of them was using a laptop (?!?!?!)
and one of the guys asked me to get the number of one of the girls LOL
seriously, LOL?
there was a little chatting going on then
and before I could do anything else, I woke up
then I thought to myself...
"WOW WHAT AN AWESOME DREAM"
and which I immediately tweeted about having an adventurous dream
LOLLL :lol:

I swear, when I was in bird-form
THE FEELING OF FLYING IS AWESOMEEEEEEE
SO DAMN SHIOK
FLYING THROUGH THE AIR
FEELING THE WINDS
:bigla:
I could use more dreams like that~ since I can't fly in real life xD

Labels: