<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

HlYA @ deviantART

absolutely love the coloring!
:lajump:

11/11/2010
happy birthday
CHERIE LIW


photo of cake is not by me; I merely put everything together
:lachoir:


did I ever mention
that my NS environment was different from my usual one?
I have always lived around people
who were more of the study-quality (SQ) type
until NS came, and so does my environment
I now see more people that are more of the non-study-quality (NSQ) type

but there's a strange thing I noticed about this 2 groups of people:
apparently, the people belonging to the NSQ type
are actually better to live with, than the SQ type
as in, if I were to meet new people
I still love all my SQ friends, they're awesome (:

at least, that's what I feel so far
I honestly wonder if it's the education that affects
or it's just because people grow more mature at this age
because for some reason, there's this group of SQ people
that can treat you so well, click with you so well,
but one moment later, BAAM - a marksman shot at the back

the NSQ people, on the other hand, remain true
well, at least most of them
and really mean what they say
if they say they will help you, they will
if they say they don't like you, they really don't
(and you'd better do something about it)

I think, over time, I have learnt the "ways" of the SQ people
and I've developed a very, very cautious/paranoid mind
that is to say, I don't trust people easily
and I keep thinking about when they would fire their arrows
it seems that education is teaching us how to be a hypocrite
and get your own way to the top
but I really don't see why you should rush to the top
when everyone that's dear to you are down there
it's not that the SQ people don't see and the NSQ people do;
NSQ people NEVER even had the intention

I'm not saying about anybody specifically,
and all these are just my thoughts
I don't mean every SQ, and every NSQ people;
I just mean most, as what I've seen

as the SQ people think they're more intelligent,
they tend to overlook what's really important

gosh, am I making sense?
I don't seem to be able to put my thoughts into words these days
or maybe it's just that I'm too paranoid

and I keep worrying about offending someone unintentionally
why do I live like that?
I feel like a hypocrite myself sometimes

Labels: ,