<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

SirPaahdin @ deviantART

go to dA, click on it to see it in full view


not sure if this sounds shocking
but I'm actually quite biased for the LGBT community
for those who don't know, LGBT refers to Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual,Transgender
and when I say biased FOR, means I give priority to them
for one, I admire their courage to be who they want to be
and two, they have to face tons of hurtful remarks
I mean, they have every right to choose to be who they want to be
and for the retards out there,
who thinks gays/lesbians fall for every guy/girl they see
go f**k yourself
they are actually just like any other human being
except for the fact that they probably can't reproduce in time to come
but that's not the point

people like them just wants to be accepted for who they are
after all, you wouldn't like them to be fake, would you?
thankfully, for many, deviantART has a community
that contains many, many people
who are willing to accept everyone with open arms
probably the only type of people they condemn are art-stealers,
which is perfectly understandable

seeing many different arts submitted,
following many different deviants,
I realised that I have learnt more than just art in deviantART
you can relate to many different artworks at times
and you really feel the piece the artist is trying to convey
which unintentionally benefits both parties
deviantART has allowed me to be more accepting
it has showed me how cruel the world can be
and yet, taught me how I can better live in it

of course, deviantART is just one of the many teachers
I still have lots to learn; we all have lots still left to learn
but here, I just wish people would stop being harsh to the LGBT community
they are not doing anything wrong, in my opinion
it might differ from person to person though
some people see being a member-of-LGBT as unforgivable
like a murderer, or a child-pornography-addict, etc.
but they didn't cause harm to anybody
not like how murderers and child-porn-addicts do

if everybody can be more accepting
living would be a lot easier, and more enjoyable
a pity, life doesn't always go the way we want it to

Labels: