<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

digitalhadz @ deviantART


DISCLAIMER
omg long post again D:


had a very fun day on Saturday!
went out early morning with army mates
went to east coast to cycle/skate
destination was Changi
4 of us rented roller blades at first
but it was too hard to keep up with the cyclists
so in the end, I'm the only one left with blades ._.
luckily for us, when we were skating back
dark clouds started to swarm the skies
and it only rained when we were near the rental shop
was slightly drenched, but oh well
and I swear, blading for 3hrs is no joke
I bladed until I can feel the muscle tension in my thighs -__-
but consider it an achievement too!
I managed to keep up with the cyclists :aww:
I'm so taking bicycle next time LOL
:la:

lunched with them after that
wanted to eat at the Bedok hawker centre
but they couldn't find seats
so went to some Teh Tarik coffeeshop and ate there
didn't really like the food
think my sore throat and flu isn't giving me a good appetite

met up with cheryl and fz after that
went to catch the movie Rapunzel at Cineleisure
the movie was awesome!
love the movie lots :heart:
I forgot the original story of Rapunzel already though!
used to read it, a few times over too

after that, proceeded to city hall to meet st & yl
fz still played a round of Jubeat first -.- we were already late!
wanted to dine at Skinny Pizza
but was there really late (about 9.35pm)
and their last order was already over
ended up dining at Osaka Town
our order was the last order already

quite surprised they don't have a typical chicken-set-meal
that would normally be the default for me
ended up ordering a "premium" set meal
which is a Half Seafood Okos + Chicken Cutlet Rice Set
wasn't really interested in the Seafood Okos though
had Gyoza too; shared with the rest

had a bad experience though
my food came, and as I shifted my tray of food,
the soup bowl overturned and spilled onto my legs
the soup was piping hot then
I could imagine my facial expression
at first I was like "oh fuck", then the heat comes along
and I was all "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" inside
scalded till part of my left thigh actually went numb for a moment
soup wasted, pants, socks and shoes soiled
wasn't really pissed off
more of really disappointed for being so careless
went to the toilet to clean myself up a lil bit

came back and ate my food
didn't really finish it though
think because of my sore throat and flu
kinda affected my appetite
and not to mention the spilling of the soup
totally killed it

so that was Saturday
for Sunday, I went to my cousin's baby's first month celebration
that's her second baby already
buffet, as usual
chatting with cousins; never fail to crack me up =)
played with my cousin's eldest daughter
she's damn cute!! love her so much HAHA



she makes me want to have my own daughter LOL xD
but oh well, that day is still a long, long way away~

think my sickness is causing me to have a poor appetite recently
didn't really eat a lot these few days
hope friends and family are not sick like me now
take care of yourself people!

Labels: ,