<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Jiayi @ deviantART


it's been a while since I had a REAL post
and as always, I bet it's gonna be a really long one =|
I'll try to keep it short ^_^"

for Christmas eve, it's half-day for me in camp
and to celebrate Christmas, we had some games-event-thingie
something like an "Amazing Race" kind
was pretty fun, except for the fact
that I twisted my ankle while moving to the third game
once again, utterly disappointed in my carelessness ._.

one of my superiors then used some ointment
and starting "massaging" my ankle
and holy, it's an experience I wouldn't want again
I can feel myself getting old from all those frowning!
my campmates were saying
they can feel the pain from looking at my facial expression LOL
it was damn painful!

quite a gift for Christmas, huh?
but kinda glad how much concern I got from that twisted ankle =)
not that I'm an attention seeker D:

shall skip a lil
I was already able to walk, so I went home after that
was going to meet up with jeremy and company for our Christmas dinner
dinner started really late
and once again, lots of leftover -__-
I guess for next year, we can really just order 2kg of pork ribs LOL :dummy:

played a few card games
and the BOMB card game made me drink a lot -__-
I was literally losing every round
was sooooo drunk until I can feel my heartbeat at my ears!
and I can feel my face burning; it was damn red D:

knocked out after drinking too much; didn't vomit though
slept at jeremy's house
obviously had hangover when I woke up(and it sucks >:( )

:star::star::star:

had a kinda-impromptu meeting with poly mates in the evening
(It's Christmas Day already, 25th Dec)
sadly only 4, including me, made it
but small company's good too; everyone's involved
had dinner at some Italian restaurant at Clarke Quay
I think it was around Liang Court? didn't really take note
I can't even remember the restaurant's name,
mainly because it's not exactly English

it was a family-kind of restaurant though
not those really high class one
you could get a good meal at around $7-8
dinner was awesome; a really good place for a cheapo like me LOL
I mean, it's really very affordable
and the environment is very pleasant too
too bad I can't remember the name of the restaurant D:
or else I would definitely recommend it :lol:

went to this Yello Jello bar afterwards
I didn't get anything, while the rest got a glass of beer/cocktail
then just chill and chit chat
and it's really this kind of times which I enjoy a lot =)
love the great company

so that's pretty much my Christmas for this year, 2010
cut down on lots of details
have to really get used to cutting down unnecessary details -__-
and hell, it's still so long! OTL

hope everyone had an awesome and merry Christmas :lol:

Labels: