<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

KiwiesRuleXD @ deviantART

:la:


it's new year already
it seems so fast, yet so slow
well, probably 'cos now I'm in army, I just can't wait for 2012 xD

so my new year was spent night skating with pals :lol:
witnessed a small fireworks in Boon Lay
probably (and definitely) not as magnificent as Marina Bay's one,
but still, it was amazing

skated to Yuan Ching that side, where there's this big playground
hanged out there for a while, before going for supper
by the time I skated home it was already 4am
cool night out :aww:

so on New Year itself, I went to jeremy's house
to celebrate the twins' birthdays, as well as their mum's
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY, JEROME, AND YOUR MUM!
BBQ food was awesome
wanted to try the macaroni but in the end didn't =|

another drinking night
played Saboteur and Bomb cards
this night I "merlion-ed" -__-
but I think it's better than getting a hangover

it's always fun to chill with friends =D
good start for a new year, I'll say
let's hope there's more to come =)

Labels: ,